Version 1.0.1 ( August 19th, 2016 )
A new update for The Traveler is released, you can download it from the Downloads page on Themeforest. Below is a list of fixes and improvements.
- Added arrow navigation for the carousel when viewing a blog post
- Added options to choose layout of archive and search page ( WP admin > Appearance > Customize > Other )
- Added option to change the main background color ( WP admin > Appearance > Customize > General )
- Improvements on the styler functionality ( some elements weren't styleable )
- Fixed issue with double click on the "load more" button duplicating the posts
- Fixed issue with navigation not working correctly on mobile phones
- Fixed issue with layout of "2 col + sidebar" homepage on mobile phones
- Lowered opacity of the background image on mobile phones
How To Update
- Go to WP admin > Appearance > Themes
- Switch to a default WordPress theme ( TwentyThirteen, TwentyFourteen... )
- Click on The Traveler in the listing and click "delete" in bottom right corner
- Upload and activate the new version of the theme that you downloaded from Themeforest
Some changes were made to the "Meridian Styler" plugin. So after updating the theme deactivate and delete that plugin. You will then see a notification at the top of the dashboard to install it, follow the instructions and the new version will be installed.